Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Welcome December!


Hello Blogger friends....well, the house is decorated and the tree is even up! My dad's apartment is ready for Christmas too.
I am getting ready to visit friends in New England again. I am flying to Boston on Wednesday morning and will actually be there on my birthday....Dec 8th! It is so exciting. I have been trying to get my clothes ready...warmer clothes...which has meant shopping. I love to antique shop, but don't enjoy shopping for clothes. I have to get a new suitcase and have my blood test on Monday before I leave and I think that's all I have left to do. The dolls have new clothes which I made this time. Hitty and Daphnie will be going this time. I will be visiting the library where the real Hitty lives on my birthday!!! Another adventure!!!!
The season of Advent starts tomorrow too.
I have featured this sweet little gal in years past. It was mine when I was little, so I cherish it.
I pray that you will all enjoy a lovely Christmas season ahead. 

No comments: